INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
User-Provided Information: When you register with Honey Botanics LLC you provide us information about yourself, such as your name and email address, when you register with the Service. If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses.
Cookies Information: When you visit the Site, we may send one or more cookies – a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets Company help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Site. A cookie does not collect personal information about you. Company uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you register with or view our site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
New Technology: As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather information through other means and there may be other technologies present that act in a similar way but are protected by confidentiality.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We use the personal information you submit to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service. Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service (for instance, in User Content you post) becomes available to the public. If you remove User Content, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored your User Content. By providing Company your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to features of the Service, or special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out by sending an email message to legal[at]evolvemediallc.com with the word “No email” and the Site name in the subject field. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers
- Company may use certain information about you and/or your User Content without identifying you as an individual to third parties. We do this for purposes such as analyzing how the Service is used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, and personalizing advertisements and promotions.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain Company services.
- Company does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent. However, please note that if an advertiser asks Company to show an advertisement to a certain audience and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- Company uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to company and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, the Company makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from Company, at all times.
COMPROMISE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. The Site is designed to be of service and interest to users ages 13 and older. If you are a minor over the age of 13, you may only use this Site with the permission and under the supervision of your parent or guardian.
- If you are a minor under the age of 13, you are not allowed to provide any personal information to the Company, on the Site or through any other Service provided by the Company. Please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
- Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
- If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at Third Parties
- We expect our partners, advertisers and affiliates to respect the privacy of our users. Be aware, however, that third parties, including our partners, advertisers, affiliates and other content providers accessible through our Site, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices.
- You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond our control and outside the scope of this document.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS AND TECHNOLOGIES
OBA OPT OUT
If you would like to “opt-out” of being served OBA on the Site by our third-party advertising companies, click on the AdChoices icon below and select the companies whose OBA technology you would like to block on the Site.
You may also “opt-out” of other third party programs using OBA technology on your web browser: (a) for users targeted in the United States by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices and (b) for users targeted in Europe by visiting www.youronlinechoices.com , selecting the country where you are located, and selecting “Your Ad Choices”.For more information about online advertising, please visit (a) www.aboutads.info/consumers regarding United States online choices and/or (b) www.youronlinechoices.com regarding European online choices.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our Site following the posting of changes to these terms will constitute acceptance of those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and law that applied at the time the information was collected.